Monday 22 August 2011

Top 10 Interview Question 9: What Makes You Unique?

What makes you unique?

By asking this question, the interviewer is trying to get at the core of why they should hire you over the other candidates – some of whom may look remarkably similar to you. Be prepared to take this key opportunity to emphasize why you are different.
Focus on your skills, abilities, qualifications and experiences that may be unique compared to the rest of your competition.

Potential answer:

If I look carefully at my experience at ABC, I know there is one thing that really stands out, I not only write code in a variety of different languages but I can communicate in a very clear and concise manner to management why changing code could contribute to the bottom line of the business. My ability to put complex technical requirements into plain English for non-technical members of the team allowed our team to outperform every single team at ABC.

Worst Answer:
  • My Height
  • My dressing.
  • I am very intelligent. 

Related post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aapki Naukri Tips Copyright © 2011