Monday 22 August 2011

Top 10 Interview Question 8: What do You Like Most About Your Job?

What do you like most about your job?

By asking this question, the interviewer wants to know (a) what motivates you and (b) about your work values.
To answer this question, stress the values held by the employer and focus on performance and getting the job done. Try to use examples.

Potential answer:

  • I was very satisfied in my last job, because I worked directly with the programmers and solving their problems; that is an important part of the job for me.
  • I enjoy working with a team of competent, energetic and innovative professionals to develop and implement exciting projects. In the past year, I worked closely with one of our best project managers and learned a great deal about decision-making and implementing solutions on a tight deadline. I am looking forward to working in a similar environment that encourages team effort and initiative. Really though, most of all, I enjoy seeing the results of our efforts translated into satisfied customers and new projects.
Worst Answer:
  • Facebook, Chatting etc is allowed there.
  • There is no workload.

Related post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aapki Naukri Tips Copyright © 2011