Monday 22 August 2011

Top 10 Interview Question 4: Why Should We Hire You?

Number 4. Why Should We Hire You?
By asking this question the interviewer is trying to (a) see how prepared you are, (b) determine how you handle a problem, (c) see why you would help the company and (d) determine your real motivations for seeking employment.
To answer this question, relax, this is simply a chance for you to explain how your skills and abilities provide the employer with a benefit by giving examples.

Potential answer:
  • My research indicates you need someone with a help-desk background to reduce the call volume diverted to supervisor level employees. In my 4 years at ABC, I was able to reduce call volume by over 40%. I am confident while working with your team, we could significantly reduce call volume.
  • As we have discussed, your website is very static and needs new and creative approaches to compete in today’s market. To effectively compete, the site needs to be a database-backed site with dynamically generated content, like your competitor BGM, LLC. Working with you, I am confident we could do the same here to increase sales and drive more volume to our profit centers.
Worst Answer
  • I'am qualified for this positions.
  • I've answered all the interview questions.

Related post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aapki Naukri Tips Copyright © 2011