Monday 22 August 2011

Top 10 Interview Question 5: Why Do You Want To Work Here?

Number 5. Why Do You Want to Work Here?

By asking this question the interviewer is (a) trying to determine that you have prepared and are not just interviewing because there is an available position and (b) trying to get a sense of the value you would add.
To answer this question, focus on how your experience allows you to solve a specific problem and give examples.

Potential answer:

I have always greatly admired ABC. After researching the company I came to admire it even more and understand that you are planning to expand into Europe and will need significant support here for the European team. Based on my experiences with XYZ in providing dedicated support for their European team, I am confident that I could bring new innovative solutions to help improve the performance and efficiency of the team. Exactly like the time I was responsible for integrating, rolling out and eventually supporting SDR4, XYZ’s own project management software.

Worst Answer:
  • I want to switch to another company.

Related post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aapki Naukri Tips Copyright © 2011